Saturday, December 29, 2007

Week 3, Thing 6

I've been playing with Flickr 3rd party sites. So much so that my husband is ready to take the computer away from me. From someone who didn't know how to turn on a computer about 20 years ago, I'm the one running the library network at school, using Power Point for lessons, ordering for the library online and conducting all of our home banking online. I'm fairly comfortable on the computer, but didn't know all that the web had to offer. All it took was a gentle nudge and some time to explore.

I've uploaded my photos for this project from those on my computer. It seems that when I uploaded my kitchen remodel photos to Flickr, I used up all of the aloted free space. I'm not sure I want to pay for the upgrade at this point. I did however, start another blog on the remodel (even though we're finished) and was able to upload a slideshow of the photos taken before, during and after, along with pictures from someone else's kitchen. I'm trying to figure out how to configure the slideshow to include only our pictures. I also can't figure out how to reorder the photos to put them in sequential order - any suggestions?

2 comments:

Library Lady said...

Happy New Year! I love your Treadmill with Paws! I have one of those, too. Do you really have a red couch? At school or at home?

IrmaPince said...

I think you will need to delete the other photos from your collection for them not to show up in the slide show.