Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ooops

Maybe I should explore more fully before posting on my blog. I just discovered that you can import your existing bookmarks into Rollyo. Now I can really see how I'll use this tool at work. Time to start working on those custom searches for my students. I guess I have my work cut out for me organizing bookmarks on the various computers I use daily. It will be nice to have my favorite sites accessible from anywhere. I'll have an excuse to play on the internet during the rare moments when no one is in the library :)

2 comments:

IrmaPince said...

Rollyo is very handy when you want to give your students the joy of searching while at the same time controlling the sites they can visit. Enjoy!

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

You puppy picture is so incredibly cute!

Glad you like Rollyo. Enjoy!